What are the production process standards for color steel rock wool boards
Color steel rock wool board is a widely used building material used for insulation and heat preservation of various building walls and roofs. It is composed of color steel plate and rock wool layer, which has good thermal insulation performance and compressive strength. The following will introduce the production process and standards of color steel rock wool board.
Firstly, the production process of color steel rock wool board includes the following steps:
1. Material preparation: Prepare color steel plates and rock wool. Color steel plates are made of processed steel and have corrosion and weather resistance properties; Rock wool is an inorganic fiber product with good thermal insulation and fire resistance.
2. Production of substrate: Cut and process the color steel plate according to the design requirements to produce a substrate of appropriate size.
3. Install rock wool layer: Insert the cut rock wool between the color steel plates to ensure that there is sufficient rock wool filling in each area.
4. Adhesive color steel plate: Use specialized adhesive to bond the color steel plate with the rock wool layer to ensure a tight bonding.
5. Adjustment and neatness: Adjust and tidy the pre made color steel rock wool board to ensure its flatness and appearance quality.
6. Quality inspection and packaging: Conduct quality testing on the pre made color steel rock wool board, and package it for future use.
The production standards of color steel rock wool board mainly include the following aspects:
1. Size standard: According to the design requirements, the color steel rock wool board should have appropriate dimensions, and the size deviation should be within the specified range.
2. Rock wool density standard: The density of rock wool is one of the important parameters affecting the thermal insulation performance of color steel rock wool boards, and should comply with relevant standards and requirements.
3. Quality standards for color steel plates: The surface of the color steel plate should be flat, without obvious scratches and dents, with strong coating adhesion, and the color and glossiness of the primer and topcoat should be uniform.
4. Adhesive strength standard: The adhesive strength between the color steel plate and the rock wool layer should meet relevant requirements to ensure its stability and durability during use.
5. Waterproof performance standard: Color steel rock wool board should have good waterproof performance to ensure its effectiveness in humid environments.
6. Fire performance standards: Rock wool is a fire-resistant material, and color steel rock wool boards should have good fire performance and comply with relevant fire standards and requirements.
This article is supported by Jinan Color Steel Plate. For more detailed and exciting content, please click on our website http://www.jnjgcg.com We will wholeheartedly provide you with satisfactory service.