热门关键词：济南彩钢板 | 济南复合板 | 济南彩钢瓦 | 济南c型钢 | 济南钢结构 |
Attention should be paid to the occurrence of defects in stainless steel plates during use. Cold formed steel plates or strips are produced by bending them into various cross-sectional shapes in a cold state. Cold formed steel is a type of economical lightweight wall steel, also known as steel cold formed profiles or cold formed profiles. C-shaped steel is automatically processed by a C-shaped steel forming machine. The C-shaped steel forming machine can automatically complete the forming process of C-shaped steel according to the given C-shaped steel size. Section steel is a type of strip steel with a certain cross-sectional shape and size, and is one of the four major steel varieties. According to the shape of the cross-section, steel sections are divided into simple and complex sections. C-shaped steel, cross-sectional steel, sandwich steel, etc.
Morphological Manifestation of Defects in C-shaped Steel
Small longitudinal cracks, the shape of small longitudinal cracks on the surface of C-shaped steel is less than 200mm, the width is less than 3mm, and the depth is less than 0.3mm. Mm.
The second is peak like cracks, which occur on the 5-60mm surface of all C-beams, with a macro direction perpendicular to the rolling direction, serving as a "peak like" shape.
Thirdly. Edge cracks mainly occur at a distance of 20-80 millimeters from the edge of C-shaped steel, and are a series of parallel longitudinal cracks of varying sizes. The rule is that the thicker and wider the specification of C-shaped steel, the more severe this defect becomes.
4. Frequently distributed inclusions, scabs, inclusions, and scabs occur, and obvious phenomena such as edge flame crack inspection and billet flame cleaning occur after finishing operations.
Causes of defects
Longitudinal cracking of small crystals forms a small amount of impurities; The main reason for peak shaped cracks is due to the lateral angle of the slab on the outer side of the subcutaneous crack; Due to the flipping of the edge of the slab during the rolling process, cracks on the surface of the edge; Mixing, the surface treatment of scars is not clean due to dross.
Reasons and Measures for Lease Defects in Section Steel
Measures to prevent defects
Regularly inspect the crystallizer, especially in the water sample, to check for small impurities that may cause changes in water quality.
2. Strictly control the use of equipment beyond its age, ensure timely repair of the sector section, and avoid deep scratches caused by local rollers not rotating in the sector section.
3. In the moisture-proof control area, there are curved parts. When bending into a brittle area, the dynamic temperature of the control angle unit has different widths on the end face of the slab to avoid corners of the temperature slab.
4. The end face of the width C steel is the same as the production width of the billet to reduce the rolling of the C steel, thereby reducing the unevenness of the edges during the width deformation rolling process of the C steel. When weakened, the crack width of the edges of the C steel increases.
5. Improve the temperature uniformity of the heating furnace billet, optimize the slab heating process, reduce the low temperature difference of the billet, reduce the deformation resistance difference of the rolled piece, and reduce the uneven deformation of the edge of the rolled piece.
6. Improve the precision of the casting billet and avoid secondary defects such as incomplete cleaning of oxide slag and local deep burn marks.
This article is a friendly contribution from Jinan C-beam Steel Factory. For more relevant knowledge, please click on: http://www.jnjgcg.com Sincere attitude. We will provide you with comprehensive services. We will gradually contribute more relevant knowledge to everyone. Stay tuned